Wow, that is quite a handful! But as the title suggests, this is a blog post about how Filipinos can schedule an appointment at the Consulate of Spain for the Longterm Student Visa as an Auxiliar de Conversación for the Spanish Ministry of Education and Vocational Training. (Whew!)
Every Filipino who wishes to come to Spain, whether as a tourist, a businessperson or a student, needs to obtain a visa before they may be allowed to enter the country. For Filipinos, one of the first steps to consider is to schedule an appointment with the Consulate of Spain in Manila.
This post provides a step-by-step process on how to schedule the appointment if you are coming to Spain as Auxiliar de Conversación with the Spanish Ministry. Note that the process may be different for other visa types, and if you are placed as an auxiliar de conversación with a different program. At this point, please don’t ask me any questions about the other visa types, as I am not in any official capacity to answer them.
1. Go to https://ph.blsspainvisa.com/
2. Hover over “BOOK APPOINTMENT” and select “FOR CONSULATE (For Long Stay and Legalization)“, and then “BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT“.
The next page will open to this:
3. Under Select Mission, choose “Consulate – Manila“. Under Select Service, choose “Long Stay“. Confirm your country code (it is 63 by default) and enter your 10-digit Mobile Phone Number (without the 0 at the beginning). Enter the email address that you wish to use for this appointment, then select “Request verification code“.
4. Enter the required details for your visa appointment. At this point, you also need to have your passport with you in order to enter the details required.
5. Once you click Submit, you will be directed to another page that summarizes your appointment. Then select Print or Email, and you’re done!
Once you have successfully made your visa appointment with the consulate, you will then prepare all the required documents. Make sure they are complete before you come to your appointment, otherwise, you will have to schedule another appointment again.
There you go! I hope “How to Schedule an Appointment for the Longterm Student Visa for Spain as an Auxiliar de Conversación for the Spanish Ministry” made it easier for you to understand the BLS booking system! CM