As auxiliares de conversación, we need to submit a document called the Certificado de Delitos de Naturaleza Sexual on the first days of school. This blog shows you how to make the certificado de delitos de naturaleza sexual appointment.
Certificado de Delitos de Naturaleza Sexual translates to “Sexual Nature Offenses Certificate”. We simply call it delitos in the auxiliar world. It is a document that proves that you have not committed any crimes against children. This is an important document because the majority of auxiliares work with minors.
Some people say that this document is not necessary for first-timers. In my case, this was on my school’s list of requirements. Check with your region if they require this document.
This post provides the steps on how to get the certificado de delitos de naturaleza sexual appointment. Please note that this is based on my experience for Madrid, since this is where I got my first and second delitos certificate.
1. Make an appointment through this website. Select the option, “Certificado de Delitos de Naturaleza Sexual”.
2. Choose the date and time. The site automatically greys out fully-booked dates, and flags the fully-booked times in red.
3. Tick the box next to “Dispongo de los documentos necesarios para realizar el trámite” then click “RESERVAR”.
4. Fill out your details. Click “CONFIRMAR CITA” once done.
The next page will show your confirmation details. You will also get the confirmation on the email you registered with.
What do you need for this appointment?
- A filled-out Solicitud, the form for the delitos certificate
- The ID form that you used to make the appointment (for first-timers, you can use your passport; for renewals, you can use either your passport or your TIE)
The certificado de delitos de naturaleza sexual is free.
There is no need for you to pay for a tasa, unlike the certificado de antecedentes penales.
What if you need to cancel your appointment?
No worries. You can do that by clicking “CANCELAR CITA” on the lower left-hand side of the page.
Enter the “Localizador” and the email you used to make the appointment, the click “ANULAR”.
Review the details, then click “CONFIRMAR ANULACIÓN.”
Your appointment is now cancelled.
You will also receive an email confirmation of the cancellation.
Did you find this post helpful? Would love to read your comments! CM